At IPCL we believe in providing a first class service in everything we do, both the quality of our work and the service you receive.
We are not prepared to sacrifice quality or safety as a way of reducing cost.
We actively seek out like-minded customers and consciously ignore those who demand the lowest price, regardless of poor quality and its consequences.
We work passionately to help protect buildings and those who operate within them.
We call it ‘integrity built in’.
Who are we?
Established in 1998 and spanning three decades of experience within the Fire Protection construction industry, the foundation of our business is built on strong relationships with key UK construction and fabrication companies whilst delivering a first class service.
Through close working relationships with both clients and suppliers, we are able to provide and implement innovative solutions to all aspects of passive fire protection. Our flexibility and resourcefulness enable us to undertake the most complex of projects on schedule and within budget.
We also take great pride in our excellent Health and Safety record and quality of work delivered by our fully trained and motivated team both office and site based.
“We are not prepared to sacrifice quality or safety as a way of reducing cost. We will actively seek out like-minded customers and consciously ignore those who demand the lowest price, regardless of poor quality and its consequences.”
Sustainability & Environment
At IPCL we are fully aware of the importance of reducing the environmental impact our business may cause. Regular reviews of our targets and objectives is key, while ensuring a well-educated, incentivised workforce strives to improve all aspects of its work and endeavours to produce a greener working environment.
- To maximise the use of recycled materials whenever possible.
- To ensure safe disposal of material used.
- To source natural, non-toxic materials from renewable sources whenever possible.
- To ensure safe non-toxic use of building materials.
- To source products and materials from local suppliers whenever possible to reduce carbon footprint.
- We will always strive to raise our environmental and sustainability performance standards.
IPCL are both ISO14001 and ISO9001 accredited.
Health & Safety
At IPCL we believe the effective management of health and safety is an integral element of our business plan and that is why our objective is zero workplace accidents.
Our employees are our most valued asset and we are committed to safeguarding their health, safety and welfare at all times. We believe that early prevention is not only better; it is also more cost effective than a later cure.
We are committed to full compliance with all health and safety legislation. Whenever it is reasonably practicable and appropriate, we will strive to set standards beyond our statutory obligations. We will monitor and review our processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, in order that potential improvements in our health and safety standards can be recognised and implemented.
- Zero workplace accidents
- To provide adequate and effective control of the health and safety risks related to our work activities, our employees, resources and equipment.
- To involve our employees in consultation on matters affecting health and safety, and to encourage a free exchange of views and concerns.
- To provide our employees with the appropriate information, education and supervision to ensure that they are competent in their duties.
- To do everything that is reasonably practicable to prevent accidents and instances of work-related illnesses.
- To maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
As a FIRAS certified company we are required to demonstrate compliance with industry standards, material/product manufacturer installation instructions in order to assure clients that the fire protection installed by them is correct to specification and will afford the required fire protection.
Building Confidence is quickly becoming recognised as the standard for supplier excellence within the industry. Principle contractors are using the service to evaluate their supply chains, drive up performance and forge longer lasting relationships with key suppliers.
CHAS is established as the market leader for Health & Safety pre-qualification in the UK and ipcl are proud to be members.
We are delighted that we acheived ISO:14001 Environmental Management Standard, strengthening our organisations continued commitment to quality whilst managing and reducing business impacts on the environment.
We are pleased to have acheived the ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) 9001:2008 certification. The ISO 9001:2008 certification demonstrates our commitment to quality within our sector and we are now one of a select number of companies to meet the stringent requirements.
We are proud to be registered with Constructionline which is endorsed by the Office of Government Commerce, the Welsh Assembly, the Northern Ireland Executive and the Scottish Executive.